Friday, April 26, 2013

My 5 Passions...




My 5 passions are going to sound a lot like my testimony, as everything I write about on this blog is surrounded by what I believe.  It is who I am.  When you are done reading mine, I'd like you hear yours. 

Passion #1:

My family.  I am kind of in love with my family.  I think they are pretty great.  I love being a wife. And I love being a mother. 










Passion #2:

The Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I love it.  I love truth and pure doctrine and love learning it, teaching it and sharing it with others. 








Passion #3:

The temple.  I love the temple.  One of the sweet fruits of being parents, is being able to prepare our children to receive the blessings of the temple, and to be there with them when it happens. 











Passion #4:

Challenges.   I love challenges. Weird I know.  I love to try to figure hard things out, turning to the Lord, thinking hard, and growing because of it.










Passion #5

Lists, goals, and being organized.  Don't be tricked into thinking I am more organized than you are.  I am probably not because I am also a huge procrastinator.  But I love a list, having a goal and trying to work towards it. 


What are your passions?




Why am I talking about this? It is all part of my hopes and dreams list. See my original post {here}