Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Managing Motherhood after Young Women





I am on my third week of being released as Young Women President, and I am just now beginning to feel
that I can do this.
 
 

I am finally feeling comfortable with my free-time. I  am relaxing, and enjoying being the kind of mother I didn't have time to be before!
The kids and I are really enjoying having "me" back.   



What have I done?

I have been cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning my house.  I have never cleaned dust like I have this past week.  I didn't know dust grew in some of these places. 
I have cooked...A LOT! 
Just Sunday, I woke up and made German Pancakes for my family, 2 different kinds of syrups, cupcakes, homemade frosting, a full-fledged Sunday meal, and three pies.
YA!
I am now thinking of tackling my photos and sorting my recipes.
I now have TIME to do these things!