Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Modesty Helps

Dressing modestly and teaching young women and my own daughters to dress modestly is HIGH on my list. It never leaves the front burner of my mind.  With fashions and trends always changing..as well as the youth and our children growing and getting older, we really have to stay on top of   what is being pushed out there as fashion. 

I was super happy to bump into Jen's Magazine today as I was looking for some ideas on teaching modesty for a young women activity.  This is one of those times that I feel kind of like the last one to know of the good ideas..and this is a good idea!  It is a free on-line magazine about modesty and fashion.

This is LDS based with fashion suggestions, basic staples to have in your closet, and modest fashion fixes.  She has lots of photos and sound advice for the young women.    Did I mention that I love this magazine?

This is a really good thing!