Saturday, May 19, 2012

Come Unto the Savior


"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
 and I will give you rest."
-Matthew 11:28


I love this picture of the Savior and this scripture that goes so perfectly with it.  To know that I can approach the Savior, cast my burdens at His feet, and that He will help me carry them, has been a great comfort to me.

As this picture hangs in our temple, I have had many opportunities to do this.  I have literally felt His arms surround me, His eyes appear as if they looked straight into my soul, understanding my heart  and His arms so welcoming to Come Unto Him.

We all carry so much everyday. 
We can't do it without the Savior. 
He will lessen our loads and make everything
easier.   He brings light, hope, and perspective to our lives
as we approach Him, share our burdens with Him,
and Come Unto Him.